We deliver bespoke philanthropy services to families, individuals and companies. These services range from advising on first steps in the philanthropic marketplace to establishing and managing global programmes to achieve specified objectives. An increasingly important part of the role of a family office is managing its philanthropic efforts.
This will include the establishment and management of a foundation, and advice on donating to charitable causes both in country and globally.
Our services include:
- Philanthropic planning and strategy.
- Assistance with establishment and administration of charitable institutions.
- Guidance in planning a donation strategy.
- Advice on technical and operational management and governance of charities.
- Providing perspectives on philanthropy policies for the next generation.
- Establishing and managing philanthropy programmes with clear objectives.