Structuring Compensation Programmes
We support families in establishing a common understanding within the family, other stakeholders and management on the philosophy, design and implementation of reward in organisations with a family interest. Our approach always begins by ensuring that solutions are tailored to the owners’ and the organisations specific circumstances before considering market practices, external views and regulatory requirements.
Our services include:
- Reviewing and auditing existing and proposed remuneration arrangements.
- Designing incentive plans and processes for the governance of remuneration, including supporting the Board of the organisation invested in.
- Support in the communications and negotiations between different stakeholders.
- Advice on technical matters linked to reward and its governance, including approaches to acquiring and evaluating market information on remuneration levels.
- Liaising with tax and legal advisors to ensure that approaches taken are consistent with good governance and the tax and legal objectives of the family.